Overheating

From: William Lewis (wrlewis(at)ucdavis.edu)
Date: Mon May 19 1997 - 12:27:49 CDT

Now that 104 degree temperatures have arrived in the California central
valley (yes, Martha, there is global warming), my poor car is having a
hard time staying cool. I have thought about adding an oil cooler or
putting a shroud around the fan to help airflow at low speeds. Do any of
the Australians or California folks have any thoughts. (You guys in
Finland may not be interested in this string.) My radiator is fine as I
had the whole thing redone about 2 years ago.

I would also like to put a pair of sun visors in my Series II car. What
is available?

Bill Lewis