Tiger radiator in Alpine (was Overheating)

From: G. Wilson (gawilson(at)austin.ibm.com)
Date: Mon May 19 1997 - 16:32:52 CDT

Although the 3 core solution is probably the right one, I
wonder if a Tiger radiator would fit in the Alpine and
allow better cooling? Here in Austin, temps often get over
100 in August and September... I've heard of people using
the Tiger radiator, but don't know if it had to be modified,
or if it offered performance better than the 3-core modification.
Has anybody tried it? Is it a bolt-in?

gale