Worth its weight in ...

From: Jay Laifman (Jay_Laifman(at)countrywide.com)
Date: Wed Oct 01 1997 - 14:28:29 CDT

Stu Brennan recently sent an email that may have been to the Tiger group
and I got copied on it. Anyway here it is:

 [SNIP]
 Speaking of Gold Sunbeams (see below)...
     At SUNI 1 there was an Alpine that had all of it's bright metals GOLD
     PLATED. Gold bumpers, badges, Alpine script, wipers, door handles,
     stuff in the engine compartment, etc. A bunch of kids did it, and one
     of their fathers had a plating shop. As I recall, it was out of the
     Northwest, Oregon, Washington or maybe B. C. Has this car ever
     surfaced again?
Anyone know?

Jay