seat belts

From: Paul Gilbert (pgilbert(at)worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Oct 14 1997 - 19:50:45 CDT

I am about ready to get my Alpine up and running, but I would like to
install seat belts before I commence regular driving. I have seen lap
belts advertised in many Alpine parts catalogs; however, I want to have
three point restraints installed in my car. I saw another Alpine with
this type of seat belt at a car show, so I know it can be done. I am
having trouble with finding a place where I can order the safetry belts,
though. If anyone can help with this I would highly appreciate it.
Also, if anyone knows where exactly the shoulder part of the restraint
should be anchored, I need to that advice, also.
Thanks,
Emily Gilbert
SIV