Servos, Girling IIB & Lockheed 4258-221

From: Andy Whiteford (A.G.Whiteford(at)gcal.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Oct 15 1997 - 06:52:42 CDT

Anybody got an application list for Girling IIB servos. I'd like to track
down a IIB,
ideally new old stock, but what other makes/ models used them?
(I've got a list of 5" & 7" IIA application on UK/Euro cars if anybody wants it.
IIB is non-original, but won't lock the brakes on like the IIA can)
what about the boost-ratio / bore size, is it critical?
Girlings recommended modern replacement for the IIA / IIB is the Lockheed
AP 4258-221.
anybody know what makes/models we'll find this on?

Andy