Re: servo rebuilt

From: nyclewit(at)nyhp03.serigate.philips.com
Date: Fri Oct 17 1997 - 01:39:12 CDT

Subject: Re: servo rebuilt

Hi Beamers !

Here is the right address of Sunbeam Supreme in Britain:

Sunbeam Supreme
70 Cannock Street
Thurmaston Leicester
LE7 9HR
England

tel: +44-(0)116-2742525
fax: +44-(0)116-2741411

They have a nice catalog with an Alpine and a Tiger on the back and the front
it's a collectors item at least get it !
(The servo repair kit cost me 28.50 pounds without p&p)
This kit does not contain the little air filter though and it's the one for the
girling 5 inch servo of my Alpine IV (1964).
Oh and the rubber replacement ring for the air piston was slightly thinner
then the origional one and looks useable, but that's not proven up till
now as I still can't get that bl...y control piston out !

Happy Sunbeaming
(mine will be in the garage for the rest of the wet and cold year)

Bert Clewits