Re: On plates and bumpers

From: Tim Stiffy (tstiffy(at)pulsenet.com)
Date: Sat Nov 20 1999 - 15:57:30 CST

Rob,
Others on the list are much more knowledgeable on this, but I give it a try.
My Series 1 Alpine came with ( I believe original) a spring loaded front
license plate holder. The holder is spring loaded, located below the front
bumper, and allows you to flip the plate down in order to use the hand crank
to start the engine when the battery is dead. If the list disagrees, speak
out.

Tim