Series II for sale.

From: Tim Tilton (tim.rita(at)home.com)
Date: Sun Nov 21 1999 - 19:22:54 CST

My apologies for the length of this mail, but I have just been notified
that I am moving from Florida to Arizona in three weeks!! Please read
on.

FOR SALE: Series II Alpine with hardtop. Virtually rust-free, but needs
restoration. Small hole in passenger floorboard and another small hole
in driver's side rear wheel well. Has been in storage 17 years, eight of
them in my possession. To date, I have removed the interior and bumpers
(dash and wiring intact). I am reluctantly selling because I am moving
from Florida to Arizona, and because I realize that I need a running
Alpine, not a project car (Rex Funk said you need a plan of action and
he's right!!).

The car comes with a host of new and used parts, including, but not
limited to the following:
spare trunk lid, front suspension, and rear suspension. New parts
include NOS Series II wiring harness, pinion seal, outer pinion bearing,
rear axle bearing, gaskets and axle oil seals, brake pads, brake springs
- assorted, Tiger front springs, rubber spring pads, rear spring eye
bushings, X-member aluminum wedges, windshield gasket, transmission rear
seal, input shaft bearing, hardtop window weatherstriping, transmission
gasket set, transmission rear seal, driveshaft rear bushing, speedometer
pinion bushing, speedometer cable oil seal, speedometer gasket, shift
lever grommet, S II lower tailight lens, caliper rebuilding kit, brake
MC repair kit, brake rear cylinder repair kit, clutch MC repair kit,
clutch slave repair kit, Alpine II owners book.

Also includes Series V transmission, front suspension, rear suspension,
drive shaft, windscreen, hood, and trunk lid.

$1,500. Car is located in Sarasota, Florida. Please call Tim Tilton (at)
941-351-5191 or email tim.rita(at)home.com.