the 74

To: " (E-mail)" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: the 74
From: David Ebel <david.ebel@visitalk.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 12:49:45 -0700
        I found out that Terry did the door conversion on that 74 I am
looking to buy. He also did some door work.
The owner said that the headlights worked fine until she had some front end
work done to the car.  She is not sure what happened.  Any ideas?

I am going to offer her 10 thou for the car next week I think.  - Also,
someone said that there was something you could do about the flattening of
the
hatch corners.  What is that?!

thanks

Dave

David Joseph Ebel
david.ebel@visitalk.com
visitalk.com - Website Developer
Office: (602) 850-3402 | Cell: (602) 315-9585
"If it's a dog-eat-dog world, cats will thrive"