Next Year's meet

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Next Year's meet
From: GLCurley@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 21:03:33 EDT
The club will need to select a venue for next year very soon.  I've offered
to scout out some possible locations in the Va, Md, or Pa area.  Would anyone
like to make a suggestion??  Ideally it should be somewhere the cars can be
shown and get some visibility, not too far out of the way for the people in
Michigan and Canada, have some nearby attractions, at least semi-reasonable
hotel rates, and not in a major urban traffic area.  I've requested
information from Chambers of Commerce in Gettysburg, PA, Frederick, and
Hagerstown, MD and may go take a look at hotels and other attractions in some
of those areas this weekend.  Please let me know if you have an idea for a
meet location, and what is nearby for activities.  If it is not too far I
will check it out and report to Jim.  Thanks.

George Curley