Re: Next Year's meet

To: bricklingeorge <bricklingeorge@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: Next Year's meet
From: Edward Eberhardt <topaz4@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 20:36:57 -0400
Hi,
    Sorry to investigate further into Hershey Park area, but I found out (Today)
interesting information.  I called up a Best Western  Inn, and the rooms are
normally $149/night.  But with a group that someone stated earlier, ~50 -100
rooms (130 room cap.), the rates would be for a group ~ $90....!!!!!!   Also,(it
would have to be invetigated further) they stated it could hold a field of cars
at least in the 150 car or more range.  This Inn is only 11/2 miles away from
Hershey Park!!   Now how does Hershey Sound????????
 Ed #127