Re: Next Year's meet

To: "Edward Eberhardt" <topaz4@earthlink.net>, <GLCurley@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Next Year's meet
From: "bricklingeorge" <bricklingeorge@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 16:14:49 -0400
  Terry Tanner checked into that and rooms were a minimum of 180.00 and up
per night. Don't think that too many people would go at that price. A few
suggestions were Gettysburg, Pittsburgh and Cleveland. Anybody that has an
idea should submit it Jim Wajda.
  George.

George J. Malaska, VIN#768.
Membership Director, Bricklin International
Elkhart, IN. 219-875-1270
bricklingeorge@msn.com.