Re: The bump stops?

To: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
Subject: Re: The bump stops?
From: dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu (Dan Neuman)
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 22:53:56 -0800
Hi Gordon,

        So which cut did you use on the front of your car??  Does Bob Sharp
recomend his street cut for a car driven on the street with the NISMO
front springs?? I have NISMO comp stuff up front and stock rear sway
bars and I drive on the street. Which cut should I use??  How
can I be more confused now than this morning???
                Daniel 69 2000