RE: Speakers!!!???

To: "'shifty'" <shifty@well.com>,
Subject: RE: Speakers!!!???
From: Paul Strassmaier <PaulS@dowa.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 10:51:22 -0700
I am just this weekend installing the sound system in the Roadster.  I went
with a nice Sony unit and a disk changer.  I am mounting it all in the
trunk, and extending the antenna cable, etc. all the way back.  If/When you
do this, always run your antenna cable down the opposite side of your power
lines, or you'll get interference.

The Sony units are nice because you can mount a joystick control up front to
change stations, volume, disks etc, and not screw up your dash!  They even
make one model that announces what station you are on over the radio, so you
don't need a display!

I am only putting in one pair of 4" speakers for now.  I don't know where I
can locate a second set, and not damage the car in some fashion.  That's
enough to get me going!

Paul Strassmaier
67 2000