Re: Speakers!!!???

To: "datsun-roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Speakers!!!???
From: Ronnie Day <rday@airmail.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 23:40:38 -0500
>http://www.miata.net/garage/audio.html
>
>for pin digrams and info on the Miata headrest speakers. Make sure they
>are in phase with your other speakers!

What's an average price for these seats? Cloth, vinyl, leather? I'm going
to have to take a closer look. Sounds like they might be ideal for our
'73 510 street project. Even if I load it down with dynamat and other
insolation, there's no substitute for getting the speakers closer to your
ears.

I remember the Fiero also having speakers in the head rests. Any other
possible "donors"  that do the same?

FWIW, Ron

Ronnie Day
rday@airmail.net
Dallas/Ft. Worth
'71 510 2-dr (Prepared class autocrosser)
'73 510 2-dr (Street Toy)