Update & Questions

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Update & Questions
From: "ELN/edgarhouse" <edgarhouse@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 1999 00:30:09 -0400
Our Project 1600 is moving along. Its been one week since we purchased the
car and drove it home.  I am waiting on a rather large box of parts due
Wednesday from CDM.  The old boy scout training has come to the surface "Be
prepared".  New starter, water, pump,
voltage regulator,  electronic ignition, rear seals, bearings, carb kit,
comp seat belts, re-arced rear springs and various other parts.

The engine bay is empty of everything except the engine.  Carbs were cleaned
today and are waiting on needles and floats.
Installed a new battery mount and cables. Pressure cleaned the  underbody
and engine,  Will be painting engine & bay tomorrow.

Repaired the passenger door so it will lock. Having trouble with the drivers
door??
*** Anyone know how to adjust the locking system?

I need to order the redline products for engine, tranny and rear end.
*** How much do I need of each kind

The interior is sporting the new seats, steering wheel and shifter. Looks
much better. Dash cover on its way.
***  Does anyone have a complete console set?  If they are in good shape I
would like to buy them.

*** Can anyone tell me how many grease fitting there are and where to look?

I did order a service manual for these questions but its not here yet.
.

Thanks for all your input

Ron Edgar
69 1600

Note our web page is down until I get a chance to update it