Re: Speakers!!!???

To: teddy@stat.cmu.edu, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Speakers!!!???
From: BERKEN@aol.com
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 1999 22:16:34 EDT
Teddy,
You can use any of them that the speakers fit in.  Mine may be, now that I
think about it, in the middle and not the top.  Have to go look, but like I
said, it's rather a moot point how much they are muffled when the top is down
anyway. What with the exhaust noise, road noise from passing cars/trucks,
wind noise, you'll be lucky if you can hear it all.  I find I listen to
classic rock a lot when the top is down, because I all ready know all the
songs and if I can just get an IDEA what song it is, I can sing along!

Joseph