Re: History of this list

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: History of this list
From: walter@omni.sps.mot.com (Thomas Walter)
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 99 06:34:11 CDT
Bill,

Just a big THANK YOU got the early work in getting the list
up and running.

Looks like I have hit the magic '40' and am slipping on my
memory. Too many fumes from working over a warm U20? ;-)

The list has grown over the years. Seems incredible we could
have so many people, and still keep the small club feeling to
the list. Very least, it makes meets all the more fun when
you finally meet the person in real life.

At least at 6'2" and 275# I am easy to spot at the Shasta
meet!

Cheers,

Tom Walter