Re: History of this list

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, stickerman@home.com
Subject: Re: History of this list
From: walter@omni.sps.mot.com (Thomas Walter)
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 99 12:17:18 CDT
>From: Mark Dent <stickerman@home.com>

>As a relative newer guy on this list (about 2.5 years), I am just
>curious, Who started it? when? are all of the first 10 still on it? was
>it steady growth or did it explode at some point?

It is almost 10 years since I've been around the list. Shocking,
isn't it!

Hmm, Ma Roadster (Suze) gets credit for starting it up. Orignally
we would just copy all six people on the 'roadster tech mail'
as there wasn't really a list.

Mark Bradikis was nice enough to let us on the "majordomo"
list when we had about 25 people, as we were a small group.

>also why does it seem like there are about 25 "core" guys (myself
>included) that talk when there are 350-400 on the list?

This is always the case! Typically with an "active" club it seems
we get about 10% of the members out to the meets.

Cheers,

Tom