Re: History of this list

To: whest172@wheatstate.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: History of this list
From: MHarper486@aol.com
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 23:03:03 EDT
In a message dated 99-04-24 13:27:04 EDT, whest172@wheatstate.com writes:

<< I do have a confession to make- there is one person on the list who's
 e-mails always get read first and saved.  These are from Thomas Walter,
 whom I would readily nominate as the most "Learned Roadsterite".
 FWIW

Hear, Hear!!, I'm kinda like you, listen mostly, and occasionally speak up
and show my ignorance, but like you, I always read and am amazed at Tom's
knowledge and his graciousness.  No one's rookie question is too "silly" for
Tom to respond to with an understandable and accurate answer, and he can talk
tech with the wizzards too.  It does not take long to figure out who knows
their stuff by watching from the shadows.  Tom knows his stuff!  Thanks, Tom,
for enlightening us all!  What a great Email list.

Mike Harper
'66 1600
Charleston SC