Watkins Glenn meet

To: spl310@hotmail.com, DemonTSi@aol.com, Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us,
Subject: Watkins Glenn meet
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 20:44:27 EDT
Hi,

I may be able to coax my wife up to the Watkins Glen Grand
Prix festival.  Unfortunately it will not be in the Fairlady unless I
win the lottery or something.  Restorations are slow when money is
thin for the project.  New old house updates and such have to take
precedence - at least for a while.

Anyway, I have a question.  Does anyone have any information that they
can provide?  I have been to the Watkins Glen website, but it does not
give an abundance of information about the roadsters meeting there
(the nerve!)

Thanks in advance,

Sid Raper