Re: Tunnel brace

To: DemonTSi@aol.com, Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Tunnel brace
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 20:09:16 EDT
Van,

My memory may be failing as it has been a while since I was under a
roadster, but I do recall my 67 roadsters having the brace.  I think
that I saw one in the 64 that I now have as well.  Perhaps it is that
the high windshield cars did away with them.

Sid Raper
1964 1500

datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net,philip.erickson@Agouron.COM