Re[2]: parts

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, Gary Gerding <ggerding@tconl.com>
Subject: Re[2]: parts
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 09:54:35 -0700
Gary, here's a short list! Don't try to carry them with you all at the same
time! Some of these I already have and many others I'm trying to obtain.
After all, I'm trying to feed 3 roadsters!

air filters
brake master cylinder rebuild kit
brake slave cylinders (rear)
brake slave cylinder rebuild kits (rear)
brake slave cylinder rebuild kits (front)
carb needles
carb floats
clutch disk
clutch throwout bearing
clutch master cylinder rebuild kit
clutch slave cylinder rebuild kit
distributor points, rotor, cap, condenser
fan belts
foot pedals (that'll be a while to go out)
fuel filter assemblies
fuses
gasket sets (for anything and everything)
glass (any you can get)
heater hoses (after-market okay)
muffler system (including pipes and mounts)
oil filters (after-market okay)
radiator cap
radiator hoses
suspension bushings for front (urethane better)
thermostat
timing chains and gears
voltage regulator
wheel lug bolts and nuts