Re: E mail addresses (are you on my internet roadster registry???)

To: jstromgr@sqi.com, IMPORT1@aol.com
Subject: Re: E mail addresses (are you on my internet roadster registry???)
From: DemonTSi@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 16:15:59 EDT
In a message dated 4/27/99 11:06:56 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
jstromgr@sqi.com writes:

<< I don't want to confuse matters, but Van has e-mail addresses on his
registry of
 roadster owners.  Van, did I miss a response you had on this topic?  Seems
 unnecessary to duplicate effort.

 No intent to offend anyone - I just thought we had a collection of addresses
 already in Van's site. >>

Yes, I do have a pretty large collection of names and information on there
already. But I think that I don't have the info to even half the people on
this mailing list. I'd like to add more if possible...as I do believe that it
helps people locate other local owners, and find info such as email addresses
much easier than asking around on the list....
Soooooooo, if you are reading this, and you're not on the internet registry
that I put up, please send me an email or use the form accesible through the
registry!
http://members.xoom.com/_XOOM/BADROC/main.html
(that's the full URL to access the BADROC page without the annoying XOOM
frame on top) or:
http://members.xoom.com/BADROC
Just click on the internet roadster registry link in the hot link menu on the
right side

Van