Re[2]: Simple fix

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re[2]: Simple fix
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 09:00:02 -0700
Bob,

Extremely good point. (Points?) Don't leave the ignition key "On" for more
than a few seconds without the engine running. I've accidentally done that
and nearly burned my hand on the ballast resistor, coil, etc. Dang, they
get hot real quick!

It may be a good idea to disconnect at the coil as well (and tape the
loose wire).

Fred