Roadster club stickers

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roadster club stickers
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 18:20:02 -0400
  To all club presidents and Datsun lovers,

  Today I received the decals I had ordered from Bill Frizzle for OROC.  I
ordered Bill's standard roadster decal in several colors and a 3d bubble
Datsun logo decal.  Bill also customized a Datsun bubble decal so the it
identifies "OROC MEMBER".  Before I ordered Bill was kind enough to send me
several samples in time for our OROC planning meeting.  We all thought they
were great so I sent my money order off to the wilds of British Columbia
(and BTW, Bill and Ross up at Sports Imports know each other! ) and
patiently waited for my decals to arrive.
  When I finally got through all the wrapping and packaging, the decals I
received were not great, ... they are FANTASTIC!  The customized OROC decals
are better than the sample by 10 fold and the roadster decals in color are
beautiful, especially the YELLOW ones ( Take note of the Fred! ).
  The only sad note was at the bottom of the package, ... perhaps the nicest
decal of all .... a beautiful full detailed red 510 decal.  Sad?  Sad
because I don't have a 510 to display it on!!  Bill also has Z decals
available.
  Okay, this is definitely a commercial form Bill's decals, but it is not a
paid commercial.  I have always thought that if a vendor does a good job for
me, I should return the favor!  So BADROCK, NOWROC, MADROC, SEROC, TDROC,
WyCROC, SoCal, DRONE, U20 BOMBERS, ... ( Sorry to any clubs I missed ), if
you have been looking for something special for your club to show off your
membership, look no further.  Order soon and you'll have your decals for
your spring meets!
  Write to Bill at  <williamzzz@bc.sympatico.ca>.  Bill also advertises on
e-Bay and on the DimeQuarterly webb site.

Paul Kort
Ohio Roadster Owners Club