Compliment!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Compliment!
From: frankr@hwcn.org (Frank Roggeband)
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 18:31:56 -0400
Is it considered the ultimate compliment when your car is in a million
pieces and a member of a Corvette club says, and I quote, "I show my
car all over the place and I see lots of cars that I grew up with and
remember well. Chevelles, GTOs, Oldsmobiles, Mustangs, Barracudas...
but I vaguely remember these and haven't seen one up close. What a
beautiful little car! The frame too. Boy Datsun sure knew how to build
them!"?

Grinning from ear to ear.
--
Frank Roggeband | 67.5-1600, 69-1600, 69-510, 71-510, 75-710, 93-KingCab
Grimsby Ontario | Home Page-->http://www.hwcn.org/~ae845/Profile.html