Re: O.T. - Z Concept--Blahhhhhh

To: aryasura <aryasu19@idt.net>, Alex Avery <aavery@rica.net>
Subject: Re: O.T. - Z Concept--Blahhhhhh
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 07:39:46 -0800 (PST)
>>>> ferrari killing 3000GT,

I beg to differ on this car. Your 3rd Gen is a much
better car than this. At 4000 lbs it is not a Ferrari
killer. It is not even a Datsun Roadster killer. At
the last autocross of the season this past october, a
stock 1600 was running faster times than this car. I
drove the GT then on a fun run and it doesn't even
feel like it accelerates. Sorry, just a very good
looking (IMHO) but sluggish car.

Don Miller
68 Turbo V-6
70 2000 in a bazillion pieces