Re: O.T. - Z Concept--Blahhhhhh

To: Thomas the Swede <csp311@telia.com>, roadster <roadster@rcn.com>
Subject: Re: O.T. - Z Concept--Blahhhhhh
From: Alex Avery <aavery@rica.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 10:03:59 -0500
Sorry, but the new 350z design is uninspired.  My father's first comment
sums it up--"a lump."

The "New Beetle" set the standard for good retro design.  The Audi TT set a
new standard for simply inspired design.  The 350z unveiled yesterday
doesn't tug on any of these threads.  It's a somewhat boring overall design
and it is a confusing melange of elements.  I can see bits of past RX-7s
and porshe designs, along with some flashes of newer Mitsubishi designs.
Blaaahhhhh.

Is it still possible for Nissan to try again?  Please?