Re: O.T. - Z Concept--Blahhhhhh

To: Gary McCormick <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>
Subject: Re: O.T. - Z Concept--Blahhhhhh
From: Thomas the Swede <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 17:29:07 +0100
I think it have to do with the name BMW or Porsche as their other
cars are more towards the expensive end of the market. Lexus and
Toyota is the same car but with different marketing strategy. I dont
know about the Z3 but Porsche is a better quality car than Nissan
and therefore they can get away with the +30K price tag easier.

Thomas