Re: Exhaust Manifold

To: road <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Exhaust Manifold
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 10:15:09 -0800
Hi Tom,

Great to hear from you! Yup, the support bracket is missing from both of my
cars. I agree that the antisieze is messy, but very effective. Have yet to
try it on the exhaust manifold.

In regards to the fog lamps, they act as collision alert devices. Other cars are
fond of backing into them, and they do get smashed. But they've saved my grill
several times - when the other driver hears the broken glass they stop backing
up.

Fred - So.SF