one more thing

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: one more thing
From: "Pam & Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 22:11:15 -0800
well, two, actually, but I'll gratefully accept input on either or both :)

The first ivolves the heater blower motor. After digging thru what's left of
my parts, I discovered another wiring harness. This one goes from the blower
motor to the heater switch. Easy enough. However, there is attached a large
coil with a bracket on it that I just know screws onto something, but I
cannot find a set of holes that match anywhere in the firewall or dash.
where does this pesky bugger go?

The second involves the horn. I can either get the horn to be always on or
always off. I'm in the computer biz, but gee, this kind of binary action I
usually reserve to mahines with computers in them! I followed the sequence
of parts installation from the parts amnual (I thought) but no matter what,
it is either no horn or all horn, all the time.

Thanks

Paul Bauman
Westminster, CA
67 1600