Re: Racecar Lightening

To: Chris Robertson <ckrobertson@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Racecar Lightening
From: Thomas the Swede <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 09:14:10 +0100
You would only need a heated manifold under light throttle conditions
and temperature from just above freezing and colder. Many other cars
had a summer/winter duct where the winter side was getting the air
from next to the exhaust manifold instead of the expensive solution
Datsun used.

Thomas

--
Thomas the Swede