RE: Stolen Roadster

To: "Datsun Roadster" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Stolen Roadster
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@home.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2001 22:55:25 -0700
Man, I'm really sorry to hear that. I know exactly how you feel. My roadster was
stolen once (a bunch of years ago). I got it back about a week later with
relatively little damage. A couple of kids took it for a joyride and abandoned
it. What really pissed me off was that they came back a couple of weeks later
and tried to steal it again, but by that time I was doing things like removing
the rotor and disconnecting a few wires.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA