RE: FJ20 conversion? - I didn't mean to start anything

To: "Seal, Marc" <MSeal@datatec.com>
Subject: RE: FJ20 conversion? - I didn't mean to start anything
From: "Brian Hollands" <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 00:11:08 -0400
Sugar Momma?  Now there's an idea.  Matter of fact, my wife makes more than
me and she's into the idea of a Z3.  I am not discouraging her but it's too
much to swing at the moment.  Once I get my 69-2L running, maybe I can
convince her that I could build her a roadster that would dominate a Z3?
This may not be as far away as I think.
Oh by the way - don't get me started on SCCA or NASA.  I just read an
article about affordable racing of RX7's - the SCCA has the IT7 class and
the NASA has the pro7 class.  Supposedly you can build a competitive car
yourself from a first generation RX7 for $6K in the NASA class.  I think the
pro7 class remains street legal too so theoretically you don't even need a
tow vehicle, which is cool because tow vehicles are boring.
Brian