Re: FJ20 conversion? - I didn't mean to start anything

To: "Brian Hollands" <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>,
Subject: Re: FJ20 conversion? - I didn't mean to start anything
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 07:12:23 -0400
But the BMW is "The Ultimate Tanning Machine."

A couple who I am very friendly with in my MGB club recently purchased a new
white Z3 and it is a sweet lookin car on the inside with 2 tone seats and
chrome instruments etc. I took it for a spin and it handled really well but
because this is "her" car and she drives a lot in heavy traffic it was an
automatic which was too bad but I can't blame her

Mike