Re[2]: GREEN caliper pistons?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, PLETCH5@aol.com
Subject: Re[2]: GREEN caliper pistons?
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 13:17:21 -0700
I bought my setup a while ago completely assembled, complete with housing
for the calipers and the crossover tubing. A simple bolt-on with two bolts.
I've heard from others that you can buy just the calipers with pistons to
use on your old housing (4 bolts), and that would cut costs somewhat (wish
I knew that at the time I bought).

Each caliper half was complete with pistons and seals, wouldn't have it any
other way as I wouldn't trust old caliper cylinders (unless resleeved).
Besides, if you assemble it yourself there's a risk of damaging them if not
seated properly.

Fred - So.SF