RE: GREEN caliper pistons?

To: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>, Robert.Long@CSDInc.com,
Subject: RE: GREEN caliper pistons?
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 12:41:12 -0700 (PDT)
OK, having just replaced the passenger side, it goes a little like
this:

The "bubble" line fitting goes into the side of a piston with a flat
bottom.  The "flare" line fitting goes into the side of a piston with a
small extension coming from inside the opening.  You'll know what I
mean when you look at it.  The line from the block to the caliper is
flared, the line between pistons is bubbled.

Adam

P.S.:  Give me another hour and the car will be roadworthy again!
Woohoo!

=====