RE: GREEN caliper pistons?

To: Robert.Long@CSDInc.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: GREEN caliper pistons?
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 10:26:00 -0700 (PDT)
Well the inside caliper has the bleeder already installed so I know
which way is up on that one.  I made the mistake once of either putting
the outside caliper upside down, or the inside caliper outside, and
found out the hard way that the connections are not all the same
(bubble vs. flare).  I'm going to make sure they're right before I
attach anything this time!

Adam

=====