Re: GREEN caliper pistons?

To: Chris Robertson <ckrobertson@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: GREEN caliper pistons?
From: Thomas - Sweden <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 20:38:01 +0200
For older cars here we can only get rebuilt calipers. They
powder coat the calipers in gold and the inside of the
pistons light blue or green. Some pistons are so bad
(I wonder who makes the quality inspections) that
they dont push the pads with even pressure. I have
replaced several pistons with new stainless or bronze.

Thomas

--
 Thomas in Sweden