Re: Watanabes revisited

To: "Seal, Marc" <MSeal@datatec.com>, <jon_wissler@pngc.com>,
Subject: Re: Watanabes revisited
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 14:58:15 -0400
Marc,

Depends on the offset and whether it's an early or late car. The early cars
have less of a flare in the rear and there may be problems. It also depends
on the size/aspect ratio of the tires and type of tire as manufacturers
sizes aren't all equal in size even though they are the same size on the
tirewall. I had clearance problems with Pirelli CN36s but when I replaced
them with the same size tire by Dunlop I had more clearance. Go figure.

Mike