Re: I'm a dummy and I hate the electric fan

To: "Patrick P. Castronovo" <slick1@mohaveaz.com>,
Subject: Re: I'm a dummy and I hate the electric fan
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 14:53:17 -0400
No, it restricts the flow to the head. I studied the way the coolant
circulates; the waterpump pumps coolant through the tube under the carbs
into the heater and then from the heater into the intake manifold and then
into the head.

But you have to have the heater set of Hot to fill the system of course even
if you have the valve installed.

Mike