Re: 2000 Roadster in Practical Classics Mag

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 2000 Roadster in Practical Classics Mag
From: Thomas - Sweden <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2001 23:59:15 +0200
Sorry, but it's not in Sweden AFAK. There's one 65 1500
race car, one red 67 2000 (#635) and maybe another
2000 that has been stored since 15-20 years. I have a
69 1600 donor for one of the Silvia's. The 65 came here
in the late 80's from USA via England. It had 280ZX wheels
and was green then. It's now blue, white and red. The 67
2000 (#635) came here in 69 from Switzerland. The
unknown 2000 is owned by a Nissan dealer in the south
of Sweden. That's all folks.

Thomas

--
 Thomas in Sweden