Re: 2000 Roadster in Practical Classics Mag

To: <RoadsterGB@aol.com>, <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>,
Subject: Re: 2000 Roadster in Practical Classics Mag
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 15:31:34 -0400
No, they're just liars and SELLOUTS!!!!!

However, I have an issue of Classic & Sports Car with a yellow Miata on the
cover and the jist of the article is that if British Sports Car owners, as
well as owners of other sports cars,  snub the Miata they are snobs and
missing out on a great car. They call the Miata a "Classic."

Well, at least one Jap car gets some recognition.

Mike