Re: 2000 Roadster in Practical Classics Mag

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 2000 Roadster in Practical Classics Mag
From: Thomas - Sweden <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2001 01:48:39 +0200
I found the copy of the Swedish article from 1992.
It was the car from Classic and Sportscar after all.
The owner claim it's a 65 but details on the car tell
it's a 67.5 anyway. Mu guess it's because he want's
to use it in pre-66 historic racing. It's blue and white
with number 67 E on the doors. The car came from
France in 1990. The engine is an R with Weber 45DCOE

Thomas

--
 Thomas in Sweden