Re: No Thermostat

To: roadster <roadster@rcn.com>
Subject: Re: No Thermostat
From: L Jordan <ay107@lafn.org>
Date: Fri, 01 Jan 1904 01:12:18 -0800
Fred,
i haven't heard the" brass vs steel "argument yet, what is your preference and
why? And how often are the freeze plugs removed and cleaned?

Also the block plug on my 1600 which looks like a big  flat head screw does not
seem to come all the way out, is it supposed to? Or do you have to remove it by
it's square base into the engine itself if you wanted to put some kind of valve
there to make it easier to back flush? The water is just trickling out .
thanks,
Linda