Re: No Thermostat

To: <roadster@rcn.com>, "Datsun Roadsters"
Subject: Re: No Thermostat
From: "Charlie" <cehubbard@home.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 16:52:27 -0500
Fred,

Been there, done that. Mine is one of many 1500's that run too hot. Frankly,
I think the damned things just have lousy cooling systems and are geared way
too low for the highway. I plan to run with a thermostat but am not holding
out a lot of hope for it to cool off much.

Charlie Hubbard
1964 SPL310
Flower Mound, Texas
http://members.home.net/cehubbard/tdroc/