Re: ADQ needles

To: "Pam & Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: ADQ needles
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 08:18:38 -0400
Paul,

Did you check your mixture settings? Everytime you change needles you have
to readjust your mixture.

While this in theory is not supposed to be needed, providing the needles
have the same "cut" for the idle and low speed running, it is, as I found
out, necessary.

If your mixture is too lean or rich (which I believe in your case is true)
you cannot get the car to idle well.

Did you use a metal straight edge to get the correct needle seating?

Mike