Re: New Roadster Club

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New Roadster Club
From: Steve Allen <dumpdude@pon.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 21:18:15 -0700
There is a new roadster club being formed in the north bay.(California)  We
call ourselves the 311 Skid Marks. We are having our first run this Saturday
the 16th. Our first event will be a 2 to 3 hour"Run to the Coast" and a
barrbecue afterwards. I went to my first Solvang show this year and really
enjoyed
seeing so many Datsun Roadsters in one place. I made my mind up then that a
north bay club would be a lot of fun and well worth the effort to make it
come together. Well, I have been sending e-mails and calling people in the
local area to see what kind of response I would get.  So far we have seven
roadsters commited to making the first run. Not too bad for our first run as a
club. If there is anyone else who would like to join us just send me an e-mail
and I will fill you in on the details.

S Allen
67.5 Stroked 2 Liter
RP, CA