Re: Paint Chip/Code

To: "Henry Bahn" <hbahn@home.com>,
Subject: Re: Paint Chip/Code
From: "Edgar Gonzalez" <spl212@home.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 20:57:45 -0700
If you have a fairly good section of original color paint (still left
somewhere on the car) try taking it to the body paint supply store.  I've
had them reproduce the paint with their computer.  What the guy did  was
press a sample against a scanner and it gave him the codes to mix the paint.
Mine came out really nice and I could not tell the difference.

Edgar